Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Featured at last!!

Recently I decided to join The Star's Citizen Blog.
I wasn't too keen when it was first started. I checked out the website & found that it wasn't as user-friendly as Blogger. The screens weren't appealing enough, & I didn't like the idea of sharing a page with other bloggers. Besides, I already had 2 blogs. There was no motivation, until I saw this...
Wow!! They're giving away RM50 for the best blog of the day. That's enough motivation for me. Immediately I signed up & that was 2 months ago. Today I enter the website to check out if there's any sensible posts & I found this...
It's my blog!! Yes!! It's finally featured!! I know I could have done better by posting the picture correctly. Nonetheless, I'm still featured!! I hope they'll publish it on the newspaper tomorrow... RM50, here I come!!
Update: My post has been taken down. Haiz... didn't even last for a day...

No comments: