Sunday, July 22, 2007

Singapore,Here I Come!!

In about 8 hours' time, I'll be in a bus headed to Singapore. This is my first time out of the country ever since our primary school trip for all Standard 6's. And amazingly, I actually have the guts to make the journey all by myself. All because I want to fulfill my promise to my lovely cousin sister. Good thing I have my years of going-to-camps' experience to count on as I pack for my trip down south.

Snacks for the road (Coke is for emergencies)

A good book to read on the bus

Map & instructions drawn by mom...

Definitely must bring passport... I don't know why they just have to use one less 'S'...

And my favourite cap!! (Even though I don't have a cap-wearing kinda face)

Now the next move would be to stop blogging, start packing, get some sleep & hope I can wake up at 6am. Fingers crossed.

ps. Of course I'll bring my video camera!! Pictionary? See lah...

2 comments:

nothing of interest here said...

When i read your blog, it made sense la, why you weren't online today. LOL

Have an awesome time, you!

Anonymous said...

You're 23 and you make it such a big thing about travelling outstation. C'mon, it's just Singapore. I'm barely 16 and I'm not afraid to have my trip there myself. You know, I think that being your friend was a happy accident. I just can't take guys who wears dragon caps. I don't like the dragon caps not the guys or the girls. A real dragon isn't the cicak that breathes out fire from it's yucky mouth (which is how the chinese picture them to be), I've seen one myself. So, by wearing that cicak symbol you kinda say something like "Why isn't the real one showing up?" Kind of message. Any way, have a great trip. Just be really careful.Bon voyage. God bless.