Thursday, October 04, 2007

My New Tripod

Went to IKANO the other day & Caleb became an excellent salesman for ACE Hardware Shop... He convinced me to buy a few things, including this....

I don't really know what I would do with it, and I forgot why I bought it in the first place (see, that's how good Caleb's salesmanship is...).


Caleb's camera certainly look nice with the tripod (or is it because I took a nice picture of it with MY camera?), but it can't completely carry the weight of my video camera, especially if you want to hang it on a tree branch...

I think this setting will stay for a while... picture taken with Caleb's camera.

Clearly I don't have much to say.... This post shall go under Randoms & Lame.

p.s. I won't be updating much here. I'll come back when I sort things out =) Please visit my b4jc blog if you want to get updated on my life. Or see nice pictures & videos =)

1 comment:

Sewjin said...

what happened to malaysianlah.blogspot.com?