Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Izzi Ain't Easy...

2 weeks and 3 more phonecalls after my first call to Izzi Hotline, I've decided to switch my customer service guy last Tuesday. 3 days later Nicholas, an Izzi salesperson, came & helped me test out their attenna on my PC, to see if it'll boost my signal. We tried all sorts of ways, searching for the best location to put the attenna. & my signal was indeed stronger, but still not stronge enough for me to upload videos and pictures.

So, until I return IzziYou, get my refund & switch to Streamyx, it's going to be like this...




I'm no genius, but I managed to save myself RM60 with this ingenius idea.

1 comment:

Jo said...

remembered i told u about maxis broadband? maybe u might wanna find out more about different types of broadband services before u get stucked with streamyx?

Digi's Data Unlimited Plan has been reduced price to RM66/month.