Saturday, December 30, 2006

Voice Dubbing Gone Wrong.

As the original had too much noice (captured at a parking lot), we tried to do some voice dubbing. Initially there was a suggestion that we should dub everything, but after this attempt, I think we'll just work on capturing voices at the shooting itself. In the end, we went with the original video, which wasn't that bad after all...

Yesterday night was the special screening of the movie Where There's Will, There's Wei, and we received a lot of feedback, both positive & negative ones. And since now the movie is over, I'll focus more on making the bloopers & blogging about my first movie... Cheers, everyone. Happy New Year, enjoy the movie.



You can also view the video here. For the Lah readers, sorry I have not posted about my first movie on this blog. Will be posting a lot of the bloopers here. You can read more about my first movie here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Joash! It'll be nice if I could meet strangers and have them give me $$$!

Joash Chan said...

dude!! You got it wrong man!! That rich guy is his cousin, not a stranger...

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.