Sunday, January 07, 2007

Catch Phrase (2)

I was going to post more blooper videos from the movie we made, Where There's Will, There's Wei... but somehow after 1 hour of uploading the video, the loading bar still showed 1%. Now I have to wait till 5.30pm (after office hours) to try uploading the video again... Arghh... Anyhow, it's a good opportunity to blog about the new catch phrase that I made up. Did you try to use the previous one? It's really good, you should try it...

This new one is seriously good. At least that's what I think lah... I tried it on several people, and they just gave me this you-are-so-lame stare. It's kinda long, so remember to give yourself a pat on the back when you manage to apply the catch phrase successfully. In fact, you should throw a party for yourself... Ok. You ready?? The new catch phrase is this:

"Sometimes I shit myself, and think that's the way it's suppose to be done"
Did you get that? Shit myself simple means shit in the pants lah... So it's like you've done something that's totally out of the ordinary or the social norm or political correctness or ABSOLUTELY CRAZY... then when you snap out of your momentary insanity, with everyone looking at you like you just shit your pants, say...
"Sometimes I shit myself, and think that's the way it's suppose to be done"
Alternatively, you could say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I was out of line", "I don't know what I was thinking", or "Excuse me"... but where's the fun in that, right?? Right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very seriously za dou!!!