Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Public Transport - Trains (8)

Joash: Bang, train banyak lambat lah...
KTM guy: Hujan mah...
Joash: Takkan KTM banjir? Habis mengapa train ke Sentul boleh sampai?
KTM guy: Itu train dari Port Klang mah...
Joash: Port Klang lebih dekat kepada air kan?
KTM guy: Err.... (picks up the phone and calls the train)

It was a Monday evening. I finished my work effectively & efficient, determined to go home earlier than usual to meet my dad at thet Kepong KTM. He has just returned from overseas, and has taken a train from KL Sentral. I told him to wait 20 minutes for me, so we can go home together.

The rain was heavy alright, but it lasted less than an hour. And maybe the trains would have to slow down to prevent accidents, but how do you explain the trains heading to Sentul coming on time??

It was rush hour, and the crowd's growing... The train finally came after 40 minutes, but there was no way for everyone to enter the next 2 trains. The 3rd train was filled with compassionless idiots, who refused to move in & fill the empty spaces. Somehow KTM cause people to be cold like that... In the end, I got on a train exactly 1 hour after I bought my ticket. It's a good thing I told my dad not to wait for me.

That was Monday.

This morning I had to wait for the train again. Guess how long before I could get on a train? 1 hour. The first train was filled with compassionless idiots again. The second train that came was rather empty, but somehow the train operators closed the first coach & not allow anyone in there. I reached work at 10.30am.

2 hours of my life gone. Can I sue??

No comments: