Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JB Log 6

In my previous post I had a wishlist. Turns out we got way better - 1 week holiday!! That's right!! No need to leave KL for the entire week - how amazing is that? Can spend time with family & loved ones...

Ok let me share with you another highlight of mine. Last Friday, while we were covering the Landmark IT Mall Computer Fair, I approached a girl (with name card & everything) in view of recruiting her into our video crew. It was a real breakthrough for me, as I had been having this fear of approaching unknown pretty girls. I shouldn't have this fear - afterall, I'm going to be a big-time director.

I got down her email, & in case she doesn't reply emails we do know where she works (& studies). The plan is to meet up with her, get to know her personally, try her out in several video shoots, then only determine how or if we want to integrate her into our video crew. I'm excited about it. She seems excited about it too, so let's hope this works out well.

No comments: