Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Misplaced Toilet Seat

As you can see, I'm not very good in front of the camera. And I'm as thin as you are genuinely concerned about me and want to tell me everything you see bad about me. And I know I need to loose weight just as much as you need to guard your words. Ni'h. Oversensitivity. Haha...

Personally I prefer to write than talk when it comes to explaining something or expressing an idea. People constantly misunderstand my message, and it's bad enough that people even misunderstand my writings.

Anyway, as you can see in the video, there's a toilet seat in front of my house. Previously there were a lot more dumped in front of my house. I assume it's the work of the construction people nearby. Or maybe one of our neighbours had bad communication with their construction ("20 toilet bowls for my house?? I wrote 2 toilet bowls on the purchase order, not 20!!")

Once there was a guy that came to our house, asking about the toilet bowls. He was dressed all white, came riding on a motorcycle, without wearing a helmet. My dad had a short conversation with him, and then he left. My dad said that he's from the Health Department, but I can't be too sure about that.

Soon enough, the toilet bowls were removed. All thanks to the white prince riding on his bike, I think. Maybe he left 1 here for future use. You know, in case he passes by and nature calls urgently.

No comments: