Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Not Easy You Know

There's a reason why the company table fan is less than a foot away from me & on full blast. The train was late. AGAIN. God knows how many times KTM face technical difficulties in a day. Nowadays it's so common that the "we apologize for any inconvenience caused" line has been removed from the announcement.

My shirt smells really bad. It's rush hour, so the train station itself was crowded. The train took too long, the stress level rose - so people started to smoke. The new roof is useful on rainy days but when the sun is blazing & you're on the wrong platform, cigarattes aren't the only thing that would produce smoke.

My back & kneecaps are hurting too. Obviously that's because the train that finally came was jam packed (with idiots, mind you), resulting in the polite, kind-hearted ones having to wait for the OTHER next train to take us to the place that we never really wanted to go in the first place. So I would have to make up time by walking faster, which is alright. UNLESS you're walking on that dumb, architectuall-idiotic bridge (Bank Negara station). You'll have to personally experience to understand the pain and torture we have to suffer daily.

It's not easy, because everyone is expected to beon time - Everyone expect those who have monopoly over the things you need: Streamyx, All Public Transportation, etc. I wonder if I can get MAMPU to look into my case. Does anyone know if KTM falls under Public Delivery System?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha you are in Boleh land ...

anyway ...

GOng Hei Fatt Choy

Anonymous said...

Hey ya...
I feel you man, all the problems with the public transportation... I had to rely on it once upon a time as well...

A'way, i've got my own blog too, lamfootseng.wordpress.com
Feel free to drop by and drop your 2 cents if possible...
I've added your link to mine

Until we meet again dude
(p.s.: i've found your darrell evans cd. When do you want it back?)

Joash Chan said...

Earl: gong hei to you too...

Lam: I want my CD 2 years ago!! GAH!!