Friday, February 01, 2008

My First Rock Concert


Tonight will my first time attending a rock concert. The other concert I attended was hardly rock, it was Lee Hom. Now, it's SWITCHFOOT!! I believe they are one of those bands that would turn up a gear in concert, rather than just play like the album. Hope they won't disappoint, cause my hopes are high up!! And I'm sacrificing a lot - I don't really like to stand for 4 whole hours & buying overpriced mineral water.

But you know, the main factor that caused me to want to go to their concert is their podcasts on YouTube. I really really really want to meet the guy behind all those videos. This guy is having 1 of my dream jobs!! To follow a bunch of rockers & just document their every move, make videos for the world to see... Wow. I hope to get a picture & even do an interview with him. Who knows? He might even be nice enough to bring me backstage!! I won't bring my video camera (in fear of being taken /stolen away from me), but I'll take May's digital camera.

Should be fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: