Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This Morning

It was a lovely morning indeed. The air was cool and refreshing. The flowers on the tree were blooming and again I wished I brough the camera. Sure a friend chose his sleep over breakfast with me, but breakfast was good even on my own. Waking up in Kolam Air... It's just a different feeling altogether.

Heard a rumour that Metrobus won't be allowed in KL town from July onwards... but thank goodness it wasn't true. I got a lovely seat and the journey was smooth. As I walked towards my office, I experienced something I have not seen in a long while. A van actually stopped at the Zebra crossing to let me walk across first. Wow. There are still courteous and law-abiding Malaysians around. That put a smile on my face. If I had a camera with me, I would have taken a picture of the driver and sing of his praises.

So I was in a good mood walking into the office today. I had it all figured out. I was going to spend the whole day in the comfort of the office, working on a 115-page document. I would make myself a cup of joe and write a few blogs before fully focusing on my work... And then I met my colleague. He was the one that gave me that unnecessary task of changing the format of a 115-page document and now he wants to go and perform some testing. Basically what i need to do is create transactions and transmit them to our partners. If an error was found, I would have to wait for them to debug before sending another transaction over. I don't understand why they need another man to do such an insignificant task. Couldn't they do it on their own?

Sigh... what a day spoiler. Potong steam... i wonder if you're (yes the non-existent-reader you) having a bad start to your day. The following pictures were taken a month ago. It's the sunset view at Kolam Air. Hope it will contribute something good to your day. I'm out.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: