Tuesday, June 12, 2007

14 days to go

I was so excited to show Simon the blog about him. Too excited that I swung my arm & knocked down his water bootle... The next thing I saw was water on his pants and shirt... The great thing about the whole thing is that Simon is such a great sport - he actually was laughing along with everyone else. Cool guy...
Our supervisor took our team (project team) out for a nice lunch. She's a very good supervisor. Her presence is one of the factors that keep me sane on a daily basis... =) But dang, no pictures taken...

After lunch, we bought 2 fans for the office!! HAHA!!! COOL AIR!!!

Amazingly, the centralized air-con was fixed on the same day. SUPER COOL AIR!!!

I also bought this from SOGO.


It sounds great!! I LOVE IT!!

Can throw this away now... YAY.


It's been a pretty good day, I would say...

No comments: