Monday, June 11, 2007

15 days to go

The day started off with being greeted in the KTM by a bunch of cowardly men. I don't know what else you call men who just stands at the entrance of the train & refuses to move at all. Are they afraid that they might get stuck in the middle & miss the opportunity to get out at their stop? Or the boy in them drives them to desire to be the first person to reach the gate? I can't comprehend these people. I almost couldn't get into the train, even though there was LOADS OF SPACE in the train.

Another thing I cannot understand is how the management have failed to rectify the problem with the centralized air conditioning... Plus, some genius thought that it would be nice to make one row of people freeze, and the other row sweat... No one in my company can explain that. It's a phenomenon I tell you. How idiotic or drunk or poisoned a person has to be to install the air-cons in such a fashion??


It left me with an easy choice really... I left this place on the 23rd floor...



To this place on the 26th...


Me, Myself, & David Tao singing through the speakers and no one's complaining.




There's a new air-con installed right above place I was sitting, but the air that came out of it smelt like my football jerseys, soaked in water for a week... It was bad lah... Good thing I didn't need it though, because the centralized air-conditioning was working perfectly here.

And I passed the remainder of this day with peace & comfort.

No comments: