Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Why I Blog

Tagged by Cely.

1. I started blogging because I had nothing to do & I had to do something. I just started my first full time job & there was almost nothing to do. Actually there was one thing to do - to pretend that I had something to do. It's not easy pretending that you're working, you know? So that's how I started blogging...

2. Writing has always been my passion. It keeps me focused, helps me to relax & organise my thoughts. I would like to think that this hobby of mine has actually helped make me wiser.

3. It's always a risk to put your thoughts out there, especially in the world wide web. I had my share of unpleasant comments & misunderstandings, but I have got to know so many people & it's really awesome knowing that you're part of a community.

4. In my ideal & perhaps ignorant way, I actually believe that my writing can make a difference in the society. I dont' know how and I don't know when, but I'm hoping that some day someone would be inspired and motivated by me to make positive changes in their lives. I want to provide entertainment, laughter, helpful information, thought-provoking questions, inspiration...

5. I love the attention.

I'm tagging the following people, and I'm not going to care if they do this or not:
1. Desiree @ http://chaotic-perfectionist.blogspot.com/
2. Elizabeth @ http://pinkpandaeli.blogspot.com/

Suppose to tag 5 people but gosh, I'm so lazy to think now...

No comments: