Friday, October 06, 2006

Wait a minute...

Was reading this post on Cely's blog when I found something fishy. I saw this post previously, but I didn't really read through. And I was shocked when I read the news ( here and here) on 2 attempts to steal ATM machines.
 
Kluang - ATM Was cart away
This is the first case, and read the following statement...
 
"Four of the gang members were arrested at a roadblock in Kluang during a routine crime prevention operation."
 
Bukit Mertajam - Wrong Machine was dragged
As for the second incident, the following was written...
 
'ACP Acryl Sani said the thieves tried for almost one hour to cart away two ATM machines, including one which was for cheque deposits, by pulling them with steel wire attached to the backhoe. "Their attempt was believed to have been foiled when they spotted a patrol car on a routine check approaching the bank and they fled the scene."  '
 
THE BANK NO ALARM ONE AH?!! MUST BREAK THE FRONT DOOR IS IT?!! THEY HAD ONE HOUR TO TRY LEH!!
 
Some people say that the thieves are idiots. I would like to emphasize that the police were lucky. And you know I'm right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah... exactly !!!
why no alarm? Maybe they break the alarm 1st?

Joash Chan said...

LOL!! Then why the alarm so easily disarmed?? Still doesn't make sense...