Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Top Ten List - Baskin Robbins 31

Call me an idiot, but I never knew that Baskin Robbins 31 gave 31% discounts on every 31st of the year. Bloody geniuses, they only give discounts 6 times in a year!! I only found out a month ago, and I was eager to get hold of my first Baskin Robbins ever since then.
 
I told Cely about it, and she seemed all set to go as well. But she was having doubts about the 31% discount thingie and she smsed me to confirm. I replied, saying that I was pretty sure (as if I tried before), unless Baskin Robbins 31 suddenly decided to change their name to Baskin Robbins 346 or something. I don't know if she laughed. She didn't reply with a "LOL" sms.
 
ANYWAY, I want to do a video blog post about it. I have my footages from last night. All I need now is a top 10 list - Top Ten Fun Things To Do While Having Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. Fellow bloggers, can you help me out here? If you have a suggestion for a better top ten list, don't hesitate to tell me. Hopefully I have all the feedback and inspiration I need by this week so I can complete the video by next week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Baskin N Robbins, but I prefer Haagen Dazs! And thanks for them songs. :-)

Anonymous said...

yea.. that's what i dunno too... and that's why i sent sms to confirm.. :p

erm.. sorry.. i really din laugh at ur joke.. hehe

Joash Chan said...

Gallivanter, I haven't figured out which I prefer, but Haagen Dazs rocks too. Do give me feedback on the songs soon.

Cely, not funny meh? Aiya, different strokes for different folks...

Anonymous said...

hehehe u r very slow!!!

Joash Chan said...

Meekiee, sorry I'm lulu.

Anonymous said...

Joash, I like "Happy is a Yuppie Word.." I'm currently mulling over the idea of having a music exchange forum, limited to only active members. *PONDERS*

Joash Chan said...

Guys, you have ideas for my top ten list??

Anonymous said...

Drink hot water and consume Baskin N Robbins at the same time! :-) Seriously, I've no idea, I'm too inclined towards music...

Jo said...

aiyo...should have went that day lah...u din tell me got discount... T_T

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo... i have been going to baskin robbins since last last year on very 31st of evry jan, mac, may etc.. hehhe.. y dun u ask me wor?? but be patient when u go on the 31st.. the situation is damn pathetic man!!!..
and, if u still has my hp number.. send me a sms. cuz i lost urs..