Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Want

Tomorrow night, my company will have our annual dinner. Because we are a very profitable yet small company (less than 30 staff), everyone gets to win something (worth at least RM200) via lucky draw. Last year our doorgift was a 128MB thumbdrive, with our own company logo on it. Sweet huh? I wonder what this year's doorgift will be.

Last year the 2 big prizes were a Sony Ericsson phone (don't know what model) & a Motorola phone (don't know what model). This year, there are 4 big prizes - 2 Sony Ericsson, 1 Motorala & 1 Nokia phone. So you can imagine that our company is getting more & more successful.

Last year I only got a RM200 Giant voucher. This year, I want to get this:-
If I do get this, I'll start using Celcom. So Mr.Celcom, can you please make sure I get this phone? Ok thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry..God's blessing will be upon you...

but..y Celcom????

-numezs-

Anonymous said...

Yea man, Celcom sucks. Sony Ericsson sucks too. :-P

Good luck though, hope you win something expensive.

Joash Chan said...

Numezs, because I like Celcom. It's a sentimental thing. And I hope God wants to give me what I want Him to. Haha....

Gallivanter, your wish should be "hope you win something worth more than RM1000"... Because my company gives out expensive table fans too...