Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why Are You Doing This To Me? I HATE YOU!!

I watched you as you turned your sight away from me, not that we had made any eye contact previously.
I  patiently waited for you. I didn't open my mouth & ask but that does not mean you can ignore me. You can't pretend that I'm not standing right in front of you. I treated you with respect, are you not capable of the same?
 
Let's reason like civilized human beings here. Sure, I took what's yours but I have already paid you. Why can't you just give me back what's mine? You're not being fair to me. I gave you exactly what you deserve but now you're treating me like a piece of shit? 
 
Come on, we are both adults here. We know what's expected of each other. You give me what I need, I pay you, and then you return to me what's mine. Hey, stop bickering to your friends about it, ok? I don't owe you anything. What are you talking about anyway? Can't we settle this first? After all that we've been through, can you at least give me the attention I need?  What's done is done, we can't change that. Just give me what's mine, so I can go on my way & we won't have to see each other again...
 
 
 
AHh, finally. Was it that hard? All you had to do was push some buttons & return me my 20 cents change.
 
(thoughts while waiting for the cashier to return me my 20 cents).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhaa.. u were trying so hard to tell a joke.... bravo :p

Anonymous said...

i tot you are talking about something so serious? but finally it's a thinking of u ..haha