Monday, April 16, 2007

Screwed.

1 of my dreams is to form a production group like The Oral Stage. I've always believed in the power of drama & the arts. Before the video camera came into my life, dramas / short plays / skits have always been a part of my life. Perhaps time isn't as much as it used to be. I don't know how far away I am from fulfilling that dream. Seems like it's been forever since the last time my friends and I did a live performance. Movie making is kinda my thing now, but I can't forget where I came from.

The existence of The Oral Stage makes me happy. I can't really explain why (maybe you can). But sometimes I wish I could join them. Sometimes. I haven't bought the tickets for Screwed yet, but I pretty sure I'm going for it. Really want to see how good they are.




The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPac)
Sentul Park, Jalan Strachan 51100 Kuala Lumpur
April 19th – 22nd 2007 @ 8.30 pm
with additional shows on April 21st – 22nd 2007 @ 3.00 pm

The Oral Stage enters its fourth season with an all-new line-up of original
shorts and monologues, a contemporary take on the timeless issues of
identity, gender, relationships, meaning and purpose. Screwed
reinforces the fact that being human is nothing short of being screwed, after all.

Hmm, I'm interested in seeing how they will reinforce that statement which they believe to be a fact.

Oh, I saw a video on their website and it's really nice. Respect to whoever that editted the video. Check it out.



2 comments:

bibliobibuli said...

thanks for this! i want to go

prakashdaniel said...

bro thanks for putting up the info on your blog and the show was awesome, all of the canaan peeps were there..and yeah maybe next season when we open for script writers will let you know yeah...should have let me know cuz could have got u the tickets...thnaks bro

-prakash-