Thursday, April 12, 2007

What Do You Think Of This Picture?


I've been using this picture on msn for quite some time now. And I have received 4 different responses from 4 different individuals.

1 said it's motivating. Looking at the picture caused her to be motivated towards pursuing her dream. Another said it's quite funny & cute. Another said she felt like punching me, because it looks like I want to punch someone. The last response just came in today, while conversing with my cousin sister in Singapore...


Yan Ling: dont u have a nicer pic?
Joash: you don't like this picture
Yan Ling:no...u look like u trying to shit but e shit cant come out...

That's my cousin's opinion. What do you think?

7 comments:

nothing of interest here said...

Perfect "Gambate" Look. So i agree with the first. It's not violently distorted enough for a constipated look, unless of course it was a mild episode. *chuckles*

desiree said...

yo jo! bird shit. LOL! i couldn't eat i tell you.

Jo said...

tat's my first response when i see this pic too....wanna shit but shit cannot come out... LOL

Joash Chan said...

nothing of interest here: constipated look is totally out lah...

Desiree: oi, change topic already.

Jo: Maybe I should have another picture of a real constipation look.

nothing of interest here said...

if you're really gonna pose for one: remember, violent distortion. you won't (and can't) go wrong.

joshuachay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joshuachay said...

Someone kicked you in the vip? =)

Visit me sometime dude.

joshuachay.blogspot.com