Sunday, April 01, 2007

We're going to die!! (What's a BullHead?)

Cely's blog was the first blog I visited today, and to my shock I saw this...


A horrifying thought came to my mind. The blogging world as we know it's going to end. Soon all blogs in the world will be hacked. Or maybe just the famous ones. And all that's left would be emo people blogging about how their toothbrush fell into the toilet bowl twice that morning. Or the only blog that Malaysians can access would be the camwhoring site for government servants, blogging about pictures taken at the mamak session at 11am. I immediately notified Cely via googletalk.

In the meantime, I was talking to Earl on the other side... I haven't been online for the past 3 days, so I could have missed some happenings. And you know that you can always count on kukujiao...

I would like to think that I wasn't fooled, but I didn't call her bluff. Monday mornings ain't too suitable for hardcore investigation... stuff... (gosh I can't even find a nice word for that!!), so I just asked around...

I have yet to click on the skull... and I don't intend to.

Now someone please tell me what's a bullhead...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....April Fool

Anonymous said...

dunno what it means.. i just wanna say the word bullhead - keras kepala ! hahaha..