Monday, March 27, 2006

Meetings (2)

Have you ever attended a meeting where someone has to explain the most confusing thing? It would sound like the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard, and the dude is trying hard to defend the reasoning behind it all. Well, some people just like to make matters worse...

A good example would be someone cutting to help out in explaining, but makes the whole matter even more confusing. He probably can't really understand it as well, and will likely turn out to be the last person to grasp the idea. Then there are people who like to ask questions before the "explainer" finishes. This is frustrating, and I can identify with this. Why do you have to ask before I finish? Could it be possible that by the time I finish your questions will all be answered?
 
Sometimes certain people don't understand what I say during meetings. Maybe I speak too fast, I don't know. Because when I repear exactly the same things I said earlier, everything would be cleared up. Haha, communication requires effort from both sides - the delivery and the listening.

No comments: