Friday, March 31, 2006

New haircut

So here I am now, sitting in front of my dad's computer, typing while trying to convince myself that the new haircut I just got is quite good. It's working to a certain extent, but I think I won't be able to hold on once the church people see me...
 
It's been a while since I had a haircut, and it's been ages since I went to an Indian barber. Now they are decent barbers, it's just their style is different. I think it's the culture. Of recent years I have enjoyed the service of a particular barber, but those places are normally filled with girls and May couldn't accompany me there. So I chose the nearest barber to church. And convenience kills, man...
 
So what do I look like now (as if anyone cares)? This hairstyle reminds me of a certain famous person... And he had this hairstyle in the 90's. The fact that he doesn't use this hairstyle really doesn't say much about me....
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Cely said...

show ur new hairstyle.. ahhaha

Anonymous said...

so basically the problem was that your usual barber-place is now having a lot more female clients who are strangers to you? man...i should think of that when my wife wants me to go to the wet market for/ with her in the future...generally applicable to most places since there are more females than males around.. "err wifey, i cant go pick the kids up from school because there are too many females hanging around the area minding their own business and not chatting me up..you'll have to face the 6 o' clock jam yourself.."

;]..sorry for being rude..just couldn't resist..

Joash Chan said...

Hey Ming Yan, not rude at all. In fact, I find it hilarious!! Well, in truth, I always had fears of places where a lot of girls gather (like taking SPM in SMP)... This saloon has mainly female customers, not that they have more and more now. And when I go there, it's always with May.

And what does chatting me up mean? Thanks for the extra input. This is fun.

Anonymous said...

heheh..well,the chatting you up part..that was meant as sarcasm..i dunno..you shy or something? or is there like this understanding between you guys that you will not be found in the presence of many females without her with you? which would be real wierd..seriously..so say you decide to be a pastor (are called to be one, rather) in the future, and in order to understand people better, and get acquainted with NGOs, you want to study psychology, then what? you gonna find an all-boys psychology school of malaysia? cause where i am now, it's infested with girls..all my teammates are girls, i go for lunch with girls, i sit with girls, i hang out with girls, i get feminist-bitch joke mails from girls...

so really? why do you not go alone in the first place?

Joash Chan said...

Ming Yan, to answer your question (as I had), I have this fear of going to places where a lot of girls gather, just like I have fear of driving. Really.

Haha, I know, there's something wrong there. It's just my weakness and something that I have to change, or else the implications could be serious in the future, though your examples varies a lot with a haircut in terms of its importance. But nonetheless, point taken. Thanks again...

Anonymous said...

-_-" sorry..didnt process that part where you described your phobia..well, desensitization is the way to go! just force yourself to be in a place with lots of girls for a few hours, after a while, you will be immune to the effects the girls have on you..maybe you could try the female public toilet in KLCC or somewhere? hahahahaha.....sorry..sadism and weak humour are my weaknesses..