Monday, March 20, 2006

Public Transportation - Trains (3)

In my earlier post I talked about letting old people have our seats in a public transportation. Now, while there are people who just don't care, there are people who wouldn't mind doing that at all - but only for an elderly. Do you know another group of people that would need a seat on the train or bus?
 
Pregnant ladies.
 
There was once a pregnant lady came on the train and couldn't find an empty seat. Without hesitating, she approached a young lady, probably in her 20's, and asked for her seat. Haha, I'm not saying that the pregnant woman (in her 20's too) was rude. I've heard of the strange effects of pregnancy on a lady. Personally, I won't blame her for "demanding" a seat. What really captured my attention and memory was the look on the other young lady's face. She gave away her seat, of course. But throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about her and what thoughts might have gone through her head... The following are some possibilities :
 
.............
 
On second thought, maybe i'll just leave my imagination to myself. You think up something to amuse yourselves lah. I'm out.

No comments: