Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Gold Survivor / BRB? / Futsal Boots

This is the sole survivor of the school of gold fishes in our aquarium. My initial theory was that they all died of depression and had suicidal tendancies. But I'm beginning to suspect that this little gold fish was the master mind of it all... You watched Finding Nemo right? You saw what they are capable of... Maybe we should buy another 6 more fishes, then place the camcorder to record down this little guy's movements... Hmm...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A friend and I were conversing via msn. I asked for her opinion on something, only to receive a reply "brb". That was Monday. I wonder if she's alright...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _














This pair of boots has accompanied me since Oct 2004. I bought it to play in a KL North Inter-Church Futsal Tournament, of which my youth group amazingly won. Some of our players were playing futsal for the first time.

I've been looking for a futsal boots for months now. As you can see mine is really in a bad condition. The designs this time around really doesn't suit me at all. And it seems Umbro stopped producing futsal boots since Oct 2004, because all I see are new pairs of my old boots. And I really wanted to buy the same design and model. But they don't have my size.

Hope to go to 1U soon and check out the shoe shops there. I'm praying for a divine appointment. And a great discount.

No comments: