Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stop and Wonder



Have you ever stopped to just look up to the sky for 5 minutes? In my primary days there's this joke about someone who kept looking up to the sky. People who passed by got curious and decided to join him, longing to know what up there is so captivating. Then this dude had to explain that his nose was bleeding.

Gosh, I just realised how dumb and irrelevant this story is. This post is going the wrong way... I applaud you for reading till here and would like to encourage you to read on with the assurance that I don't intend to talk about nose-bleeds.

Have you ever stopped to just look up to the sky for 5 minutes? (No, this isn't a dejavu. You don't need an exit.) Seriously, have you? Take the time. It's worth it. Do it on the way to work. Do it in the car (passengers only). Talk a walk around neighbourhood. You'll find a painter at work.
















All these are not editted!! By the way, I'm loving ACDSee Pro. I don't think it's possible that a big bang caused this beauty. Someone, something must have masterminded it all. Don't ya think? Just stop and wonder. I hope you see that Painter too.

2 comments:

Philea said...

Cool pics. I miss KL.

Anonymous said...

I stop and look at the sky almost everytime I go to school or come back home. Sometimes it's really so beautiful that I take out my mobile phone to snap a pic of it. I do so even when I'm late for school!