Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Moment Gone

Thought I saw a rainbow yesterday at Jalan Ipoh. It was a lovely sight and a wonderful experience after a day's work and trouble with public transport once again(I shall not discuss it now). Then something happened. I saw a 2nd rainbow. It wasn't as beautiful as the first one, but i was just thrilled to see 2 rainbows at once. It's just an amazing sight.
 
My gratefulness towards the Painter in the sky turned to disappointment and frustration when I thought "Aiya!! No camera!!". Haha. And the only person I shared this special moment with was this old man sitting in front of me. He pointed to the rainbows and asked me what it is. I think he has a mental disorder... Anyway he was a sweet and polite person. Felt good that I spoke a few words to him.
 
Anyway, Cely has some nice pictures. She has a camera...

No comments: