Friday, June 16, 2006

The World Cup 2006 (3)

wowsers!! Ukraine made Spain look so good - 4 goals to nothing. This was their fourth goal, a lovely stunner scored by Torres. Must also mention that the build up was awesome too. Great to see Puyol coming up and providing the assist. The whole experience made me go "WOW!!"

Glad to see Xavi back after a long injury. I thought he would miss the World Cup totally. Maybe my sources are as ignorant as I am. Or maybe it's just me. Anyway, glad he's back. I wonder why Fergie doesn't buy him. No, I am not an MU fan. I'm a Leeds United fan. While they are still struggling in the First Division, I'll divide my love for MU and Real Madrid. Yes I know all 3 aren't performing up to standard. I'm loyal like that. Ni'h.
Oh hey, that was the way I reacted to him!! We have something in common!!

No comments: