Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ridiculous.

I just heard a super ridiculous statement!! I cannnot imagine what kind of reasoning he will give if I confront him... tell me what you think.

My supervisor was on the phone with someone, and this is what I heard:

Supervisor:"Did ____ call you? Oh, not really ar?"

WHAT?? Did that guy on the other line just answer "Oh, ____ didn't really call me"?? I mean, how does someone really call you or not really call you? It's either he called, or he didn't call, isn't it?

So, any speculations as to what "he didn't really call me" means?? Here are the few dumb excuses which still don't bring any justification whatsoever:

1. He misscalled me.
2. He called me, but I cancelled the call.
3. He called me, but once I heard his voice I hung up.
4. He called me, but once he heard my voice he hung up.
5. He called me, but he called me "Susan", which isn't my name.
6. He called me, yes. but then he forgot what he wanted to say, so I asked him to try again later.
7. He called, I answered. But there was not a word said. We just stood there in silence.
8. He called, and there was a conversation going on, but we know neither was paying attention.
9. He called, I answered. Then the music came on and we just started to sing.
10. He called, we talked. But I can't remember what we talked about.

Nonsense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he answered..."no ar...not really."

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. maybe is not the other ppl who on the other line's fault.. maybe it was ur supervisor whose english is bad... maybe ur supervisor mean "Oh, no ah.. really ah ?

akkakakakka, but ur excuses were FUNNY !

Anonymous said...

get a life