Thursday, June 22, 2006

The World Cup 2006 (9)



Oh, hey, Pavel... What's going on? Why you're looking so down? Oh... you don't want to talk about it? Oh, you'll just show me some pictures? Oh ok.... Let's see now.

Oh, another 1 of your teammates did something stupid to earn a red card in last night's match? I can see what you mean. You guys struggled with 10-men in the last game too, against Ghana. It must have been even harder last night, huh?


Ya, I saw Italy's second goal too. Amazing how this dude actually beat your off-side trap and scored a goal, huh?Petr almost managed to steal the ball away from his feet... It was so close. He tried his darnest, I'm sure. To be fair to him, you all did leave the defense exposed... I guess you all really trust him to deliver the stops while you all chased the game.

Yea, I feel for you, Pavel. Can I call you Pablo? Pablo is so much easier to pronouce, and it sounds cool too. Oh Pablo is an Italian name? Is that what you think, you racist?!!

Ok ok, I'm sorry. I know you're in a bad mood. Your last tournament and the team failed to perform up to your potential. I was hoping you all would go all the way. I guess now you'll have to let the younger ones fulfill your dream now, huh? Oh speaking of younger ones, I have a picture of one of your young teammates... Can you recognise him?

That's right. It's Tomas Rosicky, the headless chicken. Now we both know why Fergie didn't buy him... So inconsistent. Anyhow, I do hope he'll find his head soon. He has potential. I still believe that.

No comments: